Insignia manufactures wires and housings using CAD and robotic technology
How Insignia works :
- The process is simple. During a first examination, we take the impressions of your teeth which will be forwarded to the Insignia laboratory.
- These fingerprints are digitized (scanned) and advanced imaging software creates a 3D representation of your dentition to allow custom manufacturing of wires and cases with your unique prescription.
- The three-dimensional virtual model thus manufactured enables us to simulate and plan all the dental movements of your treatment on the computer.
- So we can determine, even before starting the treatment, what will be the occlusion and the final position of your teeth and we will be able to show it to you on the screen.
- Once this simulation is complete, Insignia manufactures the wires and boxes using CAD and robotics technology.