CEREC (ceramic restoration)
By opting for ceramic restoration with the CEREC 3D process, there is a good chance that you will not have to worry about this restored tooth for many years. To date, dentistry has never offered a material that is similar to the natural tooth structure that a CEREC restoration. It contains no plastic (such as composite) and no metal (such as amalgam) and will be identical to the color of your natural tooth.
Why ceramic restoration with the CEREC process?
- Solution whose characteristics are the closest to natural enamel
- These are biocompatible materials
- Absence of plastic or metal
- Made in one appointment
- Elimination or decrease of sensitivity
- Without a doubt the most sustainable restoration
- High resistance due to the ceramic that is used